This is what is called a "Nalder Burger". It comes from my Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Jay's family. This evening we were celebrating the marriage of one of their sons, my cousin, and we had these burgers so I thought I would post a picture of it!
My Unlce Jay did a step by step demonstration of how this is made:
1. Take the bun
2. Spread peanut butter on the bun (crunchy preferred)
3. Put a sliced banana on the peanut butter
4. Then the hamburger patty
5. Place any condiments or extras like you would a regular burger (The only optional part)
6. Put the top of the bun on
7. Take a piece of lettuce and wrap it around the burger. By doing this everything stays inside so your hands don't get messy!
8. Enjoy the creation and as my Aunt Lorraine said "It's a party in your mouth". And it really was!
I hope I got those steps right! It was a lot of fun trying out this family recipe of theirs that has been passed down for 5 generations! It reminded me of how important family is and how fun traditions can be! Thanks Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Jay for sharing this delicious tradition with all of us!
Feel free to comment what traditions your family has!
Hello readers! I'm Brian, an amateur photographer. I will be posting photos I take, reviews of products, and any tips I can offer to fellow photographers out there! I hope you feel welcome to read, leave comments, and create discussion! Check out other posts on my Niume account here: Brian Sloan Blog